Tuesday 27 November 2012

11 weeks on.

Finally, the little hole at the end of my scar is healing although it is still an odd colour and feels as if there is a lump underneath. In a couple of days I see my cardiologist.

I have a number of questions for him. What exercise I can do, why do I get the pains in the skin over the pacemaker, as if the skin is stretching, am I safe to use and iPad/tablet, if I have to keep my mobile phone some distance from the pacemaker. Can I do lifting and carrying yet, as I'm keen to get out into the garden to clear it for Winter, to do some digging and get my bulbs planted ready for Spring.

The week after that I can get another blood test done for a further check on my cholesterol.

The operation seems a long time ago now, but the memory of the actual procedure is still very vivid, along with the constant reminder from the scar. That reminds me of another question, whether I can start using Bio-oil on the scar to reduce the redness.

Roll on Thursday or I'll have too many questions to get through in my appointment time.

No comments:

Post a Comment