Friday 14 December 2012

Moving On.

This week saw another step forward in my getting my health back on track, finally I have my cholesterol levels back to normal and I am no longer under threat from my doctor of being prescribed statins.

Read more here: http://acoffeeandachat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/latest-cholesterol-check.html

It seems logical to look after my heart as much as possible in light of this year and I will continue to have regular checks on my cholesterol levels to ensure I don't let things slide.

My target for 2013 is to lose another stone and drop at least one more dress size. 

In the meantime, there is little to update this blog with regularly, so I will come back as and when there is any news and hope that anyone facing the prospect of having a pacemaker implant that comes across my blog will find it a useful resource. I know when I first found out about my AV block and the upcoming tests and implant I was desperate for information. I have tried to share some of my experiences on here to help others who find themselves in the same position that I found myself 3 months ago.

The only question I have now is, can I swing a golf club and will my game improve following the implant. Due to winter weather, I feel it will be some months before I have an answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment